Monday, March 10, 2014

Fuse Sensationail Gelnamel Removal {+ Review}


Last week I had a chat about the Fuse Sensationail Gelnamel application process and the polishes. Today, is part two - how to remove the gel polish, and a review of the kit.

Once again, I love the kit. I love the fact that everything you need is contained in one easy, compact little box. It makes things much easier when you go to take the polish off, to know that you don't have to go searching for each item.

With the regards to the actual removal process though, I didn't exactly have fun removing this polish. The reason for that is that I am not generally a patient person, and this required a heck of a lot of patience! Firstly, you need to buff the shine off the polish, using the emery board which is provided in the kit. Then, you use the gel polish remover and the removal wraps to soak the gelnamel off. The removal wraps have a small cotton pad attached to the inside of the wrap, which you soak with gel polish remover, place over the nail, and then let sit for approximately 15 minutes. You are then supposed to be able to easily remove the gel polish off your nails using the enclosed manicure stick, and buff away any residue.

As I mentioned, I am not a patient person. So, after about two minutes of sitting there, with the little foil wraps around my fingertips, I got the buffer and buffed the polish off my fingernails. I am sure that probably isn't the healthiest way to remove the gel polish, but it sure is a heck of a lot faster! The polish was removed very easily using the buffer, although it did scratch my nails up a bit and cause a bit of breakage. Completely self inflicted because of my lack of patience though, so I can't complain!

So, what is the verdict of the Fuse Sensationail gel polish, application and removal? The application was much simpler than I thought it would be, with an easy step by step application process for each finger. The colour of the polish was lovely, and the finish was opaque and glossy with only one application. I was not a fan of the polish removal process though, even though that was self inflicted due to my lack of time. For a week's worth of polish (my polish was chipping on day 5, so I removed it) I think the removal might turn me off using the gelnamel polish a lot in everyday life. I find that I can get 5 days out of normal nail polish if I use a very good base and top coat, which is much easier to remove!

Whilst I think I might be keeping my gelnamel kit for special occasions, those of you who are much more patient than myself when it comes to removing polish would really love the Fuse Gelnamel polishes, I do believe. You do honestly get a lovely, long lasting finish on your nails when you use it!

*This product was provided for review in accordance with my disclosure policy.



{Facebook} {Bloglovin} {Twitter} {Google Plus} {Pinterest} {Instagram}

Pin It

1 comments:

  1. I love this kit! Before using this I was having to go get my gels removed at a salon so it makes it so much easier for me.

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Views Since 12th May, 2012