Friday, March 14, 2014

Bloom Lipstick in Babe {Review}


Bloom is an Australian beauty brand that make excellent products, particularly lipsticks. I have swatched a couple of their lipsticks before (here, here and here), and now I have another lovely red to add to the swatch list!

 The Bloom website describes Babe as the 'everyday, wearable red'. With berry tones and a slight brown undertone, it is certainly less bright and in your face as some other red colours. When swatched next to Bella, the other red in the Bloom lipstick collection, it actually appears to be much more of a berry, and less of a red, in my opinion. That is not necessarily a bad thing, because heading into Autumn and Winter, berry red lips will once again become the trend, and this would be the perfect berry lipstick to take you there!

Bloom lipstick in Babe is very creamy, and feels very moisturising on your lips, which is due to the addition of Jojoba Oil in the formula. The colour pay off is good, and the colour will last a few hours. As with the other Bloom lipsticks I have tried (and all other creamy formulations of different brands I have tried - kinda comes with the territory), unfortunately it will not last through eating.

All in all, this is a lipstick that I think I will be pulling out a fair bit in the coming months. I am loving berry reds at the moment, and this one will be in high rotation!




*This product was provided for review in accordance with my disclosure policy.

{Facebook} {Bloglovin} {Twitter} {Google Plus} {Pinterest} {Instagram}

Pin It

1 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, I love and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Views Since 12th May, 2012