This months empties include:
1. David Babaii Hydrating Shampoo - the conditioner is still in the shower, waiting for another day. This was my holy grail shampoo and conditioner for the longest time, but I am currently branching out, trying new things.
2. Johnson's Extra Rich Body Wash - my mother brought this down for me the last time she came down. She normally brings toilet paper and laundry powder, but I guess she decided she would gift me something a little more fun. This was a lovely body wash, it smelt nice and did the job. It obviously didn't moisturize my skin very well (why do body washes with SLS claim that?) but hey. It did the job. Repurchase? If it was on sale.
3. Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush - my favourite of the David Babaii dry shampoo's. I have already repurchased this.
4. Clarisonic Trial Size of the Nourishing Cleanser - this was the only Clarisonic Cleanser of the three that I could use without really upsetting my skin. It smelt really nice (like lemon myrtle) and did the job. Would I repurchase? No. I have found a few cleansers which are much better for my sensitive skin, and I will stick with them. For Example....
5. Comvita Gentle Smoothing Cleanser - love this cleanser. A lot. The only thing standing between me and a repurchase is that Mario Badescu Keratoplast Soap is only $14.99, whilst this is $45.00. Maybe when I get my big girl job...
6. Clinique Superbalanced Foundation in Alabaster - my HG foundation, which means that I haven't written a review on it yet, despite having used it for at least 4 years. This foundation is my perfect colour, lasts all day, and doesn't let my skin turn into an oil slick. Love it to bits. I have another in the cupboard that I have been using already. Repurchase: all the time.
7. Invisible Zinc ESP Moisturizer - I love this stuff. I very recently reviewed it so I won't crap on too much, but I will definitely repurchase this when I next run out of sunscreen, unless something better comes a long.
8. Rexona Anti - Perspirant Roll On - this is a deodorant. It works. It smells pretty. Not much else to say really. Repurchase: yes.
9. Invisible Zinc Face and Body Sunscreen: again another recent review, so please have a read if you are looking to purchase this sunscreen. I hate it, and I will never repurchase. Sad, because I like IZ and it's an Australian company.
10. Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Intensive Skin Repair Serum - I have been using this as my decolletage serum, because I have been using hyperpigmentation ones on my face. This is nice, it has a nice inoffensive, very faint smell, and soaks in easily. It also has kept my decolletage healthy over the course of the summer. Repurchase? Maybe, if it was on sale. I have recommended it to a friend though, as a serum on a budget.
11. Australis Ready Set Go Translucent Powder: Anyone have any rec's for new powders for me? I am sick of harping on about my love for this one. It must work just as well though. Repurchase: yes, and I already have.
12. Be in Awe Lightening Serum: This stuff is amazing at sorting out hyperpigmentation. I definitely recommend it, it is absolutely brilliant, and worth every cent. Read my review though, to get the full run down. Repurchase: oh yes!
13. Skin Juice Micro Fused Skin Drops: These drops were an absolutely beautiful night time moisturizer, that really helped to heal my skin while it was Clarisonic Purging Central. Sadly, when they ran out my skin didn't heal anywhere near as fast, although luckily EchoLife swooped in with their Jojoba Oil. Repurchase: yes, if nothing else takes my fancy.
So there you have it, what I managed to empty out this month! Below is just another picture of the empties, but I was playing around with my DSLR and I really liked the effect!
Does anyone have any transulcent powder recomendations for me, that keeps your tzone oil free all day without getting chalky? Pretty please?