1. Akin Pure and Creamy Cleanser and Toner: This is a lovely cleanser, it smells divine and feels amazing. My only problem is that is doesn't remove make up very well. I needed to use a makeup remover over (like the Dove Foaming Makeup Remover) before cleansing with this. I still can't decide if I like that or not.
2. Select Enriching Moisturizing Shower Milk: smells just like the Palmolive Milk and Honey shower gel, but is a little bit cheaper. Would I repurchase? Yes.
3. Loreal Everstrong Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner: love this shampoo and conditioner. This is my second set since it came out. I am using up the rest of my David Babaii Hydrating at the moment, and then I will see who wins to be repurchased. I love both, so much.
4. Nivea Invisible Anti-perspirant in Pure: I liked this, but after awhile I think I got used to it, it didn't seem to work any where near as well. Would I repurchase? Probably not.
5. Elizabeth Arden Perfume in Pretty: this has been my signature day scent for a few years now, and I still love it. Would I repurchase? Definitely yes, although at the moment I am hanging out for a sale on Stella by Stella Macartney...
6. Loreal Lash Architect 4D Mascara: I liked this, but I am now getting rid of it because although it isn't empty, it is now very clumpy. Would I repurchase? Probably not. As a rule, I prefer Maybelline mascara over Loreal (and I have 4 mascara's in my draw to use up before I buy any more).
7. Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer: I really like this, but it is a little oily and helps my mascara leave black marks on the top of my brow bone. Also, it runs out pretty quickly with every day use. I don't think that I would repurchase this.
8. Invisible Zinc UV Silk Shield Foundation: I love this foundation. It's the easy-ness and the SPF that get's me. Would I repurchase? I already have.
9. Pearl Drops Intensive Whitening Toothpolish: I have been using this whitening toothpaste on and off for ages, and I think it works a lot better than most of the generic whitening toothpastes out there. Repurchase? Yes, I already have.
YAY for empties! Now to keep using up things so that I can make way for new things....